Two-way traffic on 136th PL NE
Beginning as early as Friday, Nov. 22, contractor crews will reopen two-way traffic, southbound and northbound, on 136th Place Northeast.
Two-way traffic, southbound and northbound, will be implemented on 136th Place Northeast.
Starting as early as Friday, Nov. 22.
136th Place Northeast between Northeast 20th Street and Northeast Spring Boulevard.
- Two-way traffic on 136th Place Northeast will be reflective of final configuration traffic flow.
- Please note that crossing the roadway will not be permissible for both pedestrians and vehicles.
- Plan ahead, leave early and allow extra time to reach your destination.
- All traffic control plans have been reviewed and approved by the City of Bellevue.
- Crews will maintain a safe and secure work zone.
- Due to inclement weather or unforeseen issues, dates and times are subject to change.