Upcoming construction traffic impacts Utility work Bellevue Way SE & 113th Ave SE
Crews continue making progress on East Link in south Bellevue. In advance of curb and sidewalk installation between 113th Ave SE and 112th Ave SE, crews plan to install catch basins near the intersection of Bellevue Way SE and 113th Ave SE.
Utility work near the intersection of Bellevue Way SE and 113th Ave SE. This work will affect traffic turning from Bellevue Way SE onto 113th Ave SE.
Work is expected to begin Monday, March 18th and last approximately five days.
- Intersection of Bellevue Way SE and 113th Ave. SE
- Work hours: 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Two way traffic will be maintained on Bellevue Way SE
- While During the daytime work, no turns will be allowed from Bellevue Way SE to 113th Ave SE. Drivers should use 112th Ave SE.
- Please follow the direction of flaggers and signage in order to safely reach your destination.
- Please follow the direction of flaggers to safely reach your destination.
- Equipment: Excavators, vac-trucks and concrete saws
- Crews will minimize noise, dust and debris to the extent possible.
- Due to inclement weather or unforeseen issues, dates and times are subject to change
I-405 to westbound I-90 overnight ramp closures and lane reductions on westbound I-90
- Work continues on the cast-in-place long span rail bridge over I-90. Crews plan to close all ramps from I-405 to westbound I-90 to advance the ‘traveler crane’ over I-90. See map below.
- Tuesday, March 19 (Wednesday morning) – Thursday, March 21 (Friday morning), nightly closures, 8 p.m. to 5 a.m.: This work is expected to last three nights. Due to inclement weather or unforeseen issues, dates and times are subject to change.
- Ramp closures: I-405 south to I-90 west HOV ramp, I-405 south to I-90 west general purpose ramp, I-405 north to I-90 west HOV ramp; Richards Road and SE 32nd to westbound I-90
- Lane closures: I-90 westbound HOV lane, I-90 westbound left general purpose lane, I-90 westbound right general purpose lane
- I-405 to I-90 detour: from I-405, drivers should follow detour signs to I-90 east. Exit at 150th Ave SE toward Eastgate Way then proceed to the westbound I-90 exit toward Seattle.
- Sound Transit's contractor is permitted to work expanded hours in the I-90 corridor and adjacent to Bellevue Way Southeast, including 24-hour work in this area.
- Plan ahead, leave early and allow extra time to reach your destination.
- Due to inclement weather or unforeseen issues, dates and times are subject to change.
Reminder of ongoing closures
- Bellevue Way SE reversible lane configuration
- Sidewalk closures and detours on Bellevue Way SE and 112th Ave SE
- Bellevue Way SE to I-90 west HOV ramp long term closure
- 112th Ave SE daytime lane reductions
- 112th Ave SE bypass road
- Closure of SE 15th at 112th Ave SE
- Winters House and Blueberry Farm Closure and new temporary lot
Get more information on previously announced long-term and ongoing closures here.
Upcoming night work over I-90
Work continues on the cast-in-place long span rail bridge over I-90. Ramp and lane closures will be necessary to safely complete installation of girders and temporary light plants will be used to illuminate the work area.
Monday-Thursday night (Friday morning) 8 p.m. to 5 a.m.: Work to construct the long-span bridges over I-90 is expected to continue into mid-2019. Sound Transit's contractor is permitted to work expanded hours in the I-90 corridor and adjacent to Bellevue Way Southeast, including 24-hour work in this area.
Get more information on long-span construction here.