Update: Eastbound I-90 to northbound Bellevue Way SE closure is cancelled due to heavy rain
In order to begin work on the restoration of Bellevue Way Southeast between the 112th "Y" intersection and Interstate 90, crews will be performing work that will impact the traffic configuration of Bellevue Way Southeast and 112th Avenue Southeast. There will be lane restrictions during weekdays (Tuesday through Friday) and closures during the weekend (Saturday and Sunday).
- Weekday lane restrictions will happen from Tuesday, May 26, to Friday, May 29. The lane restrictions will happen daily between 6 a.m. and 6 p.m. All lanes will be reopened overnight.
- Weekend closures will happen from 6 a.m. on Saturday, May 30, to 9 p.m. Sunday, May 31. The closures will remain in place overnight from Saturday to Sunday.
- Overall work on the restoration of Bellevue Way will happen from late May through the end of August.
- Work and related closures/restrictions will happen between the Y intersection at Bellevue Way Southeast and 112th Avenue Southeast south to I-90.
- Weekday impacts include Bellevue Way Southeast from future station site north to the 112th Avenue Y intersection. This will entail lane restrictions.
- Weekend impacts include:
Eastbound I-90 to northbound Bellevue Way Southeast off-ramp closure.
- Lane restrictions along Bellevue Way Southeast from the future South Bellevue Station site north to the 112th Avenue Y intersection.
- Northbound 112th Avenue Southeast closure from the Bellevue Way Southeast Y intersection to Southeast 15th Street.
- Restricted right turn from southbound 112th Avenue Southeast to northbound Bellevue Way Southeast at the 112th Avenue Y intersection.
- Restricted left turn from southbound Bellevue Way to Southeast 30th Street /113th Avenue Southeast.
- Restricted left turn from Southeast 30th Street/113th Avenue Southeast to northbound Bellevue Way.
- Weekend Detours (see graphic for more information):
For the eastbound I-90 to Bellevue Way Southeast off-ramp closure - continue east on I-90, take I-405 North to the Southeast 8th Street exit. From Southeast 8th Street turn left onto 112th Avenue Southeast to continue south towards Bellevue Way Southeast.
- Northbound 112th Avenue Southeast closure from the Bellevue Way Y intersection to Southeast 15th Street. Continue north on Bellevue Way to Main Street. Turn right on Main Street, then take another right on 112th to head south.
- Access to driveways or residences will always be maintained regardless of the lane configurations
- Plan ahead, leave early and allow extra time to reach your destination.
- Due to inclement weather or unforeseen issues, dates and times are subject to change.