UPDATE: Mid-roadway closure of 130th Ave NE postponed
Update:The mid-roadway closure of 130th Avenue Northeast to begin as early as Monday, August 19 has been postponed to a further date. Sound Transit will notify community members once more details about the future closure date is known.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Beginning as early as Monday, August 19 and lasting through early September 2019, Sound Transit’s contractor crews will be working in the middle of 130th Avenue Northeast near Northeast 15th Place in BelRed. Crews will be conducting track installation across the roadway. Through traffic will be prohibited during this closure, business access will be maintained.
Full mid-roadway closure of 130th Avenue NE near NE 15th PL (recommended detours will be signed and in place).
Beginning as early as Monday, August 19- Saturday, September 7.
Full mid-roadway closure of 130th Avenue Northeast.
- Business access will be maintained during construction.
- Through traffic will be prohibited.
- On-street parking restrictions on 130th Avenue Northeast.
- Sidewalk closures on 130th Avenue Northeast with pedestrian detour in place.
- Closure will be in effect during daytime and nighttime hours.
- All traffic control plans are reviewed and approved by the City of Bellevue.
- Plan ahead, leave early and allow extra time to reach your destination.
- Due to inclement weather or unforeseen issues, dates and times are subject to change.
Intersection closure of 132nd Ave NE and NE Spring Blvd. extended
Sound Transit contractor crews will continue to work at the intersection of 132nd Avenue Northeast and Northeast Spring Blvd through Monday, August 19. This intersection closure is necessary to facilitate the installation of utility crossings and light rail systems.