Update: Roadway panel replacement/sidewalk restoration on portion of NE 67th Street
Starting as early as Tuesday, Nov. 5th, Sound Transit's contractor will start selective removal and restoration of a road panel and a section of the southern sidewalk on NE 67th Street between Roosevelt Way NE and 8th Ave NE. The north sidewalk along NE 67th Street will remain open. There will be no parking on the south side of NE 67th Street throughout the work zone, and in a portion on the north side of NE 67th Street. This work has been extended.
Tuesday, Nov. 5th – Friday, Nov. 22nd, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
South sidewalk and road on NE 67th Street between Roosevelt Way NE and 8th Ave NE (see map).
- Local access to residential buildings will be maintained. Flaggers will be present to help accommodate pedestrians on pathway and drivers entering/exiting residential driveway as needed.
- Contractor will be excavating in roadway and sidewalk areas.
- Sidewalk will be restored with concrete.
- Possible equipment used: excavator, front end loaders, dump trucks, saw cutter, breaker.
- Plan ahead, leave early and allow extra time to reach your destination.