Weekend Closure of Bellevue Way SE
In order to continue restoration work on Bellevue Way SE, crews will be closing Bellevue Way SE from the Y intersection to I-90 over the weekend of August 15-16. This is the first of three full closures of Bellevue Way SE over the next 3 weekends. Keep an eye out for future alerts regarding upcoming closures.
Access to residential driveways along Bellevue Way SE and emergency services will be maintained. See below for more information.
- 7 am on Saturday, August 15 to 9 pm on Sunday, August 16. The closure will remain in effect overnight between Saturday, August 15 and Sunday, August 16.
- Bellevue Way SE from the Y intersection to I-90.
- Local access to residences along Bellevue Way SE will be maintained. A uniformed police officer will allow access to residents travelling south towards their residence at the Y intersection.
- Pedestrian access to the Sweylocken Boat Launch, the Blueberry Farm, and the Mercer Slough Nature park will be restricted from Bellevue Way SE. Access the Mercer Slough Nature Park via the lots on 118th Ave SE.
- Ramps to and from I-90 will be closed. See below for detour information.
- Detour to I-90 and I-405 via 112th Avenue Southeast and Southeast 8th.
- Enter and exit the Enetai neighborhood via 108th Ave SE .
- Plan ahead, leave early and allow extra time to reach your destination.
- Due to inclement weather or unforeseen issues, dates and times are subject to change.