Weekend closure of eastbound I-90 to northbound Bellevue Way
Restoration work on Bellevue Way Southeast progresses with the closure of the eastbound Interstate 90 to northbound Bellevue Way Southeast ramp. Due to the nature of this work there will be limited access to the Sweylocken Boat Launch and limited access between Southeast 30th Street and northbound Bellevue Way Southeast. See below for more information.
7 a.m. Saturday, July 25 to 9 p.m. Sunday, July 26
7 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 1 to 9 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 2
- Eastbound I-90 (including HOV) to northbound Bellevue Way Southeast off-ramp (closure for the duration of weekend)
- Access between Southeast 30th Street and northbound Bellevue Way Southeast (restricted access)
- Sweylocken Boat Launch (restricted access)
- I-90 westbound off ramp to Bellevue Way Southeast will remain open. Both eastbound and westbound I-90 on-ramps from Bellevue Way Southeast will remain open as well.
- I-90 to northbound Bellevue Way Southeast detour:
- Continue east to Interstate 405 northbound. Take I-405 northbound to Southeast 8th street exit. Use Southeast 8th street to travel westbound to 112th Avenue Southeast. Turn left to travel southbound towards Bellevue Way Southeast.
- Restricted access between northbound Bellevue Way Southeast and Southeast 30th street:
- No left turn onto Southeast 30th street from northbound Bellevue Way
- No left turn from Southeast 30th street to northbound Bellevue Way Southeast
- Right turn from southbound Bellevue Way Southeast to Southeast 30th street will remain open
- Right turn from Southeast 30th street to I-90 onramps will remain open
- Access to Sweylocken Boat Launch
- Only access will be from northbound Bellevue Way Southeast. No left turn from southbound Bellevue Way Southeast towards boat launch
- Plan ahead, leave early and allow extra time to reach your destination.
- Due to inclement weather or unforeseen issues, dates and times are subject to change.