Weekend closure of portion of 1st Ave NE
Starting Friday evening, June 21st, 1st Ave NE between NE 100th St and NE 103rd St will be closed while Sound Transit's contractor and Seattle Public Utilities work to install sewer drains to the station.
Extended closure on portion of 1st Ave NE.
Friday, June 21st, 7 p.m. to Monday, June 24th, 4:30 a.m. Crews will be working overnight.
Closure of 1st Ave NE north of NE 100th St intersection and south of NE 103rd St intersection. NE 100th St and NE 103rd St intersections will remain open; Interstate 5 express lanes will be maintained.
Traffic exiting the express lanes will proceed eastbound on NE 103rd St or northbound on 1st Ave NE.
- A Temporary Noise Variance (TNV) has been issued for the overnight work.
- Access to Northgate Transit Center and Sound Transit parking garage will be maintained.
- Access to local businesses will be maintained.
- I-5 express lane access will be maintained.
- Construction equipment includes front-end loaders, dump trucks, and excavators.
Outreach Specialist: Alexis Lair, email@example.com or 206-398-5300
After-hours construction hotline: 888-298-2395