Weekend work on 108th Avenue NE and Main Street in downtown Bellevue
Beginning on Saturday, October 3rd, crews will be repaving the roadway at the intersection of 108th Avenue Northeast and Main Street. In preparation for this work, crews will close intersection of 108th Avenue Northeast and Main Street in downtown Bellevue. Southbound 108th Avenue Northeast will remain open to traffic flows while work is occurring. This work is scheduled to occur Saturday, October 3rd through Sunday, October 4th.
Full closure at the intersection of 108th Avenue Northeast and Main Street to mill, overlay, and stripe. Southbound 108th Ave Northeast will remain open to traffic flows while work is occurring.
24 hours from 7:00 a.m. Saturday, October 3rd to 7:00 a.m. Sunday, October 4th (weather dependent).
The 108th Avenue Northeast & Main Street intersection in downtown Bellevue
- Crews will full close eastbound and westbound Main Street at the intersection of 108th Avenue Northeast and Main Street.
- Southbound 108th Avenue Northeast between Northeast 2nd and Main streets will also be closed will work is occurring. Southbound 108th Avenue Southeast will remain open.
- All driveway and sidewalk access will be maintained while work is occurring.
- Uniform Police officers will be available to assists traffic flows.
- Please follow the direction of flaggers and signed detours to safely access your destination.
- Please plan ahead, leave early and allow extra time to reach your destination.
- Due to inclement weather or unforeseen issues, dates and times are subject to change.