Westbound right lane closure on NE 8th Street in downtown Bellevue
Beginning on Monday, May 18th, crews will be performing curb and platform work on north sidewalk of Northeast 8th Street between 116th Avenue Northeast and 120th Avenue Northeast. To perform this work, it will be necessary to close the westbound right lane Northeast 8th Street adjacent to the Whole Foods Market in downtown Bellevue.
Curb work, false work, platform work
Beginning Monday, May 18th and lasting for approxiately six weeks
Northeast 8th Street between 116th Avenue Northeast and 120th Avenue Northeast adjacent to Whole Foods Market
- Types of equipment are flatbed trucks, aerial lifts, small generators, concrete trucks, and saws.
- Parking lot access will be maintained while work is occurring.
- Please follow the direction of flaggers and signed detours to safely access your destination.
- Please plan ahead, leave early and allow extra time to reach your destination.
- Due to inclement weather or unforeseen issues, dates and times are subject to change.
- A detour will be provided to the north sidewalk adjacent to Whole Foods Market while work is occurring.