​Paying for regional transit
Voter-approved taxes that pay for new transit

Property tax

How is my property assessed?

This tax is based on assessments of property valuations done by Assessor's offices in King, Snohomish and Pierce Counties. Contact the office for the county where your property is located with questions about assessment rates and appeals.

What relief from property taxes is available to senior citizens and to people with disabilities living at low income?

Senior citizens and people with disabilities whose primary residences are in Washington State who meet household income and other eligibility requirements can utilize programs that help reduce or defer property taxes and/or special assessments. Visit the Department of Revenue for information about property tax exemption or deferral programs.