- For all Sound Transit social media sites that allow posts, those sites are limited public forums, moderated by Sound Transit staff to ensure content posted by outsides users is appropriate.
- Posted content (including comments, photos, links and similar content) must be related to the topic(s) posted by Sound Transit to be considered appropriate.
- Inappropriate and prohibited content subject to immediate removal from the site includes content that:
- Is not topically related to the particular article being commented upon.
- Promotes or advertises commercial, for-profit services or products.
- Constitutes prohibited political campaign statements, including comments that endorse or oppose political candidates or ballot propositions (RCW 42.17.130).
- Is obscene or contains sexual content or links to obscene or sexual content.
- Includes vulgar, offensive, threatening or harassing language, personal attacks or unsupported accusations.
- Discusses or encourages illegal activity.
- Promotes, fosters or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation.
- Provides information that may tend to compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems.
- Violates a legal ownership interest of any other party
- Inappropriate content will be removed immediately and retained as required under the Public Records Act.
Here are our rules and regulations that we can all agree to.