Get the latest on this project in your inbox.
The North Sammamish Park-and-Ride will provide up to 200 parking spaces in the north end of the City of Sammamish. The park-and-ride will be open for public access is 2024, improving access to transit service for Sammamish residents.
Sound Transit will build this lot within the Sound Transit district, along the 228th Avenue NE/Sahalee Way Northeast transit corridor, north of Southeast 8th Street. Sound Transit will determine the exact location of this facility in partnership with the City of Sammamish and King County Metro.
- The project is intended to provide up to 200 parking spaces
- The park-and-ride will be located in the northern part of the City of Sammamish, with a preferred location determined by the end of 2019.
- The total budget for this project is $20M, which includes all phases of the project from planning, design, property acquisition, construction and administrative costs.
- Public access is slated for 2024
- Regional connections to existing bus service and future service to the Downtown Redmond Link Extension, to serve Redmond, Bellevue, Mercer Island and Seattle.
- This project is a Sound Transit 3 (ST3) early deliverable, and will align with the opening of light rail service for Downtown Redmond and the Stride service; a bus rapid transit service along I-405 and SR-522 corridors.