Sound Transit in the News: Rails and Trails
- Electrical problems near Tukwila caused a major Link outage this week. Until further notice, we're being cautious and asking trains to accelerate more slowly in Tukwila.
- The Montlake Bridge will be closed to cars and buses all weekend. There are only three ways across it: on foot, by bike, or on Link.
- Light rail to Paine Field is still a ways off, but when we get there we'll be serving a bustling commercial airport! United is the latest to announce commercial flights, this time to San Francisco and Denver.
- Check out the latest designs for housing and retail at Capitol Hill Station! We can't wait to see a new transit-oriented community come to life.
- The Eastside Rail Corridor is taking shape as an innovative multi-use path for people walking and biking. We're partnering with King County, the city of Bellevue, Cascade Bicycle Club, and many others on this project, and we're specifically designing our East Link extension to accommodate this trail.