Sound Transit in the News: Special Event Trains Coming
- Seattle Transit Blog writes up our July ridership report. Short version: Link is still growing fast.
- We'll be running special Sounder service for the Seahawks Home Opener.
- Seattle weekend traffic: Lots of special events will snarl traffic. We have a suggestion: Take transit!
- Have you liked our new new 3-car heavy Link schedule? Seattle Transit Blog reports that we'll be keeping it indefinitely.
- Special Sounder service to the Fair is back! And this year trains will run directly from Everett to Puyallup.
- Mercy Housing designs affordable housing complex near to Mt. Baker Station.
- Hillman City is preparing now for 2031 Link station.