Sound Transit in the News: Train on a Floating Bridge
- East Link's floating bridge is winning awards all over the place. Popular Science just named it one of the 100 greatest innovations of 2017.
- Here's the Seattle Times' coverage.
- Auburn is looking at where Sound Transit’s second garage should go.
- Regional Transit Hubs are attracting density. That map looks familiar.
- Our region is being nationally recognized for growing our transit ridership, counter to national trends.
- Nashville studied several mid-size cities when devising new transit proposal. Who you calling midsized?