The design standards serve as the governing criteria for designing, constructing, and upgrading Sound Transit's infrastructure and systems. These documents are updated on a regular basis by the Sound Transit Office of Design and Engineering. The most current versions are provided here. Project teams shall refer to their executed project contracts for applicable document versions/revisions.
- Station experience design guidelines
- Design criteria manual
- Requirements manual
- Customer signage design manual
- Standard specifications
- Civil and structural standard drawings
- Civil and structural directive drawings
- Architectural standard drawings
- Architectural directive drawings
Sound Transit makes these documents available on an "as is" basis. By accepting receipt of the documents, the receiver agrees to the following:
- The documents are provided for information only;
- The receiver will not utilize the documents in any way that violates or infringes on Sound Transit's intellectual property rights in such documents;
- The provided documents should not be construed to represent formal design guidance and/or direction for any project;
- Sound Transit makes no representation or warranty that the provided data is complete, appropriate, or fit for any particular purpose, stated or otherwise;
- All documents provided by Sound Transit, including any revisions, shall remain the personal and intellectual property of Sound Transit; and
- To indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Sound Transit, its consultants, and agent(s) from any and all damages and claims arising from the receiver's use of these documents.
Your questions, comments, or improvement ideas are welcomed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.