12th Ave NE lane closure and early morning concrete pour at Roosevelt Station
On Wednesday, July 24th, Sound Transit's contractor will be pouring the concrete steps at the north head house. Work will require a left lane closure on 12th Ave NE in order to bring in trucks.
Wednesday, July 24th:
- 5 a.m. – 6 a.m. – truck set-up
- 6 a.m. – 7 p.m. – concrete pour
Concrete mixer trucks and concrete pump truck will be staged inside the construction work area on the north end near 12th Ave NE and NE 67th Street (see map).
- There will be four concrete trucks entering the construction work area over a period of four hours.
- Equipment used: concrete mixer trucks, concrete pump trucks, and concrete vibrators.
- Flaggers will assist trucks entering and exiting the site. Trucks will enter and exit onto 12th Ave NE near NE 67th St.
- A Temporary Noise Variance (TNV) has been obtained from the City of Seattle for this work.