5th Avenue Northeast closure, Seattle
Starting as early as April 2019, the 5th Avenue Northeast roadway between Northeast 130th Street and Northeast 145th Street, along Jackson Golf Course, will close so Sound Transit crews can begin construction of the elevated guideway for the Lynnwood Link light rail project.
- The existing pedestrian path adjacent to the Jackson Park Golf Course will remain open.
- All Northbound and Southbound lanes will be closed to traffic.
- Local access between Northeast 130th Street and the south end of the Jackson Park Golf Course will be maintained.
- Both Northeast 130th Street and Northeast 145th Street Interstate-5 off-ramps will remain open.
As early as April 2019 to summer of 2022; duration of closure will be for about 3 years and 3 months.
- Closure will be at 5th Avenue Northeast between Northeast 130th Street and Northeast 145th Street in Seattle
- 5th Avenue Northeast southbound lanes from Northeast 130th Street to Northeast 125th Street will be closed.
- See map