Eastrail (formerly ERC trail) three-day closure in Bellevue
Starting on Thursday, November 7, Sound Transit’s Contractor Hensel Phelps, will be closing a small portion of the Eastrail in Bellevue, for three days, near the construction site of the Operations and Maintenance Facility on 120th Avenue NE. The closure is needed to connect the mainline track of East Link to the rail yard of the Operations and Maintenance Facility in Bellevue.
Three-day trail closure and detour
Thursday, November 7 – Friday, November 8
Saturday, November 9 (if necessary)
Eastrail near the Operations and Maintenance Facility East construction site on 120th Avenue NE in Bellevue. (see map)
- In order to continue through to 120th Avenue NE, the following detour will need to be followed (Coming from the north, at the S. Kirkland Park- and- Ride):
- Detour off the trail to the existing bike lane/sidewalk on 108th Ave NE to Northup Way
- Use existing bike lane/sidewalk on Northup Way
- Head south on 120th Ave NE to Spring Blvd Intersection
- Plan ahead, leave early and allow extra time to reach your destination.