Interstate-5 Northbound Striping and Setting Barriers at 175th Street to State Route-104
Rescheduled work due to weather condition: Starting Wednesday August 14th, Sound Transit will be re-striping northbound Interstate-5 from 175th Street to State Route-104 to widen the construction work zone on the shoulder of the freeway and setting barriers.
- Lanes on Interstate-5 will be re-striped to from 12 feet wide lanes to 11 feet wide to expand Sound Transit’s work zone on the shoulder.
- Lanes will be shifting closer to the center median in order to access the work zone during operable hours.
- Rolling slowdowns will take place the nights of Friday August 9th and Saturday August 10th so expect delays from 130th Street to State Route-104.
- Crew will set up construction barriers along the construction work zone.
- August 14th to August 22nd
- Work hours are from 9:00pm to 5:00am
- Rolling Slowdown Hours are between the hours of 12:00am and 6:00am early Saturday and Sunday morning.
- Striping work will start at State Route 104 down to 175th Street.
- Stopping lane shifts before the off ramp of State Route 104.
- Sound Transit will be working on the right shoulder from 175th to State Route-104 on Washington Department of Transportation right of way.