Lane closures on NE 8th Street in downtown Bellevue
Beginning on Wednesday, May 5th, crews will be landscaping the median island on Northeast 8th Street between 116th Avenue Northeast and 120th Avenue Northeast. To perform this work, it will be necessary to close one westbound and eastbound left lane on Northeast 8th Street adjacent to the Whole Foods Market.
Landscaping the median island on Northeast 8th Street.
Wednesday, May 5th – Thursday, May 6th.
Approved hours are 7 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Northeast 8th Street between 116th Avenue Northeast and 120th Avenue Northeast adjacent to Whole Foods Market.
- One left westbound lane and one left eastbound lane will be closed while work is occurring. Two-way traffic will be maintained while work is occurring.
- All parking lot access will be maintained while work is occurring.
- Please follow the direction of flaggers and signed detours to safely access your destination.
- Please plan ahead, leave early and allow extra time to reach your destination.
- Due to inclement weather or unforeseen issues, dates and times are subject to change.