NE 195th Street Pedestrian Bridge Temporary Closure
Sound Transit is closing the Northeast 195th pedestrian bridge for light rail construction as early as July 6th, 2020. Please use alternative crossing routes at NE 185th Street or NE 205th Street.
- Sound Transit is closing the Northeast 195th pedestrian bridge to install underground utilities on the east side of the pedestrian bridge.
- Part of the closure involves building the abutment for the future light rail underneath the Northeast 195th pedestrian bridge.
- There will be no access to pedestrians/bicyclists during this closure. Please use crossing routes at Northeast 185th Street and Northeast 205th Street.
- As early as July 6th, 2020 for approximately 6 weeks. This work is weather dependent and duration of closure may change.
- Construction is at the east side of the Northeast 195th pedestrian bridge.
- Northeast 195th pedestrian bridge will be closed on both sides.
Visit www.soundtransit.org/185thchanges for more information on construction activities at Northeast 185th Street.