Night-time closure of portion of NE 103rd Street
Starting Monday, July 22nd, NE 103rd Street between 1st Ave NE to west of 3rd Ave NE will be closed while Sound Transit's contractor works on the installation of structural steel and grating for the overhead station maintenance walkway.
Closure on portion of NE 103rd Street.
Monday through Friday, 8 p.m. to 4:30 a.m., from July 22nd – July 26th.
Closure of NE 103rd Street east of the 1st Avenue NE intersection to west of 3rd Avenue NE intersection, with maintained local access to Northgate Parking Garage. 1st Avenue NE will remain open in both directions.
- Access to Northgate Mall and Northgate Transit Center will be maintained.
- Access to Northgate Station Garage will be maintained. Drivers must enter and exit garage via 3rd Ave NE.
- Express lanes will remain open.
- A Temporary Noise Variance (TNV) has been issued for this work.
- Construction equipment includes forklifts, man lifts, and light plants.