Night Work: Underground Utility Installation at Northeast 125th Street and 3rd Avenue Northeast on the Westside of Interstate-5
Beginning Friday, March 13th Sound Transit will be working in NE 125th Street and 3rd Ave on the west side of I-5 to install underground utilities. The road will be reduced to one lane with flaggers directing traffic.
- Flaggers will be on site to direct through traffic and help maintain access to driveways.
- Work includes jackhammering during the day time work hours.
- Vacuum truck will be on-site at night and will cause noises.
- Steel plates will be left in work zone overnight.
- Phase 1 will begin Friday, March 13th from 3:00pm to 5:00pm.
- Phase 2 will begin Monday, March 16th to March 19th every night from 10:00pm to 5:00am.
- Work zone will be located at NE 125th Street and 3rd Ave on the west side of I-5.