Nightly closure of portion of NE 103rd Street
Starting Monday night, January 6th, 2020, NE 103rd Street between 1st Ave NE to west of 3rd Ave NE will be closed while Sound Transit’s contractor finishes the installation of metal paneling around utility boxes on the overhead station.
Closure on portion of NE 103rd Street.
Monday night, January 6th through Friday morning, January 10th, 8 p.m. to 4:30 a.m. This is night-time work only.
Closure of NE 103rd Street east of the 1st Avenue NE intersection to west of 3rd Avenue NE intersection, with maintained local access to Northgate Parking Garage. 1st Avenue NE will remain open in both directions.
- Access to Northgate Mall and Northgate Transit Center will be maintained.
- Access to Northgate Station Garage will be maintained. Drivers must enter and exit garage via 3rd Ave NE.
- Express lanes will remain open.
- A Temporary Noise Variance (TNV) has been issued for this work.
- Construction equipment includes forklifts, man lifts, and light plants.