Nighttime closures of 46th Ave W. HOV ramps to Lynnwood Transit Center
Over several weeks in June, Sound Transit’s contractor will close the 46th Ave W. HOV ramps to the Lynnwood Transit Center. These ramps will be closed to pour concrete for the Lynnwood Link Light Rail extension trackway. This work is weather-dependent and the contractor has obtained a noise variance from the City of Lynnwood.
Nighttime concrete pours at the Lynnwood Transit Center over several weeks in June.
- Overnight Tuesday, June 1 through Thursday, June 3, from 8:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m.
- Overnight Monday, June 7 through Thursday, June 10 from 8:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m.
- Overnight Monday, June 14 through Thursday, June 17 from 8:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m.
46th Ave W. HOV lanes from I-5 North and Southbound exits. 46th Ave W HOV on-ramp to I-5 (see map).
- Equipment used: cranes, forklifts, loaders and large delivery trucks.
- Flaggers will be present.
- Plan ahead, leave early and allow extra time to reach your destination.