Nighttime closures of off-ramp to westbound State Route 104 and off-ramp to SR 104 eastbound
As early as Monday, August 10, Sound Transit’s contractor will continue night work at the State Route (SR) 104 and NB I-5 interchange. Both the off-ramps and on the off-ramps will be closed while this work is underway. Detours will be provided (see map). The contractor has obtained a Temporary Noise Variance to complete this work. This work is weather-dependent and may need to be rescheduled.
Preparatory work for a temporary signal at SR104 and work for future guideway columns from exit 177 to Mountlake Terrace. Work will include mobilization/demobilization of equipment, electrical work, striping, earthwork, drilling, concrete forming and trucking and related activities.
Monday, August 10, through Friday, August 21. Monday – Friday 10:00 pm to 7:00 am. Nighttime Closure/detours: Monday, 8:00 p.m. – Fridays, 4:00 a.m.
- Northbound I-5 off ramp to Westbound SR 104.
- Northbound I-5 off ramp to Eastbound SR 104.
- Eastbound SR 104 on ramp to Northbound I-5.
- Westbound SR 104 to on ramp for Northbound I-5.
- There will be posted signs for the detours (see map).
- Plan ahead, leave early and allow extra time to reach your destination.
- Please be prepared for delays while this work takes place.
Thank you for your patience as we work to bring high-capacity light rail service to Snohomish County, providing a traffic free link from Lynnwood to downtown Seattle in 27 minutes.