Overhead utility relocation in Roosevelt
Over the next three weeks several utilities that use Seattle City Light poles will be transferring their cables from old poles to new poles. The old poles will be removed.The utilities include: City of Seattle Department of Information Technology (DoIT), Comcast, CenturyLink, Verizon Business and Integra.
- Each utility is responsible for notifying their customers of any planned service outages.
- Each utility will take a few hours to move their cables.
- Work may occur during the day or night.
- Short-term street parking closures may occur.
- Lane closures may occur. Streets will remain open to through traffic.
For more information, please call 206-398-5300 or email email@example.com.