On-ramp from eastbound State Route (SR) 104 to Northbound I-5 and off-ramp to westbound SR 104 to be closed
As early as Monday, March 30, Sound Transit’s contractor will begin night work on the ramp from eastbound SR 104 to the northbound ramp of I-5. Both the on and off ramps will be closed while this work is being done. Detours will be provided (see map). The contractor has obtained a Temporary Noise Variance to complete this work. This work is weather-dependent and may need to be rescheduled.
Preparatory work for a temporary signal. Work will include potholing, trenching, boring, electrical work, saw-cutting, earthwork, and trucking.
Monday, March 30, through Friday, April 3. Monday – Friday 8:00 pm to 4:00 am. This work will be done at night only.
- Eastbound SR 104 on-ramp to Northbound I-5 ramp.
- Northbound I-5 off-ramp to Westbound SR 104.
- Northbound I-5 off-ramp to Eastbound SR 104.
- There will be posted signs for the detours (see map).
- Plan ahead, leave early and allow extra time to reach your destination.
- Please be prepared for delays while this work takes place.