Rolling slowdowns planned on Interstate-5
Beginning January 22nd Sound Transit will be conducting rolling slowdowns on Interstate 5. This work is part of Sound Transit's Lynnwood Link Extension Project to construct the guideway. The rolling slowdown will continue for 7.5 miles up to Northeast 185th Street.
- The Washington State Patrol vehicles will be leading the rolling slowdowns.
- There will be two rolling slowdowns in the duration of the work.
- Each rolling slowdown will be approximately 15-minutes inside the work hours.
- Commuters should expect delays.
The rolling slowdown will start Tuesday, January 22nd at 1:00 am and end at 3:00 am.
- Rolling slowdown will begin I-5 North bound at Harvard Ave East and will continue for 7.5 miles to Northeast 185th Street.
- Rolling slowdown will end I-5 Sound bound at 128th Street Southwest (State Route 96) and continue at 164th Southwest (exit 183) and will continue for 7.5 miles to Northeast 185th Street.