Roosevelt Station - Early morning concrete pour and work schedule update
In order to remain on schedule and complete all concrete pour work in May, as anticipated, Sound Transit's contractor will be making a couple of changes to their work hours at Roosevelt Station. Below are two changes occurring in the upcoming weeks.
Week of Monday, Jan. 22nd
- Work activities: Early morning concrete pour. Trucks will frequently enter and exit the site (see map).
- Permitted start times: Monday – Friday: setup as early as 4 a.m., pour as early as 5 a.m. The temporary noise variance permit from the City of Seattle is valid through Friday, Jan. 26th.
- Traffic impacts: None, all work done on-site.
- Construction activities: Setting up the concrete pump, trucks entering and exiting the site, tower crane moving equipment. The contractor will install sound barriers around the concrete operation to help keep noise to a minimum.
- Equipment: Concrete pump truck, concrete trucks, tower crane.
*Work is weather dependent. Notices will be resent for any schedule changes.
Now through February
- Monday – Friday: 7 a.m. – 10 p.m.;
- Saturdays: 9 a.m. – 10 p.m.