Safety Drill on Saturday, June 16th
Sound Transit will host a safety drills on Saturday, June 16th, 2018 in downtown Bellevue. This is a coordinated effort with City of Bellevue emergency services to practice responses to different scenarios, and familiarize the Fire Department personnel with the features on the site.
What to expect
- On Saturday, June 16th 2018, safety drills will be held at approximately 10:30 a.m.
- Emergency Drill signs will be posted on site.
- Neighbors and motorists may see and/or hear fire trucks near Sound Transit’s Mid-Tunnel construction site at 110th Avenue NE & NE 2nd Place.
- Engine crews or aid units will be on site.
- Visit soundtransit.org/eastlink.
- Sign-up for project updates: soundtransit.org/subscribe.
- Contact Ryan Lescouflair, Sound Transit Community Outreach at 206-698-4798 or email@example.com
- For issues that need immediate attention after normal business hours, call Sound Transit’s 24-hour Construction Hotline at 888-298-2395.
- For non-emergency questions, call 206-398-5000 or 1-800-201-4900 / TTY relay 711 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For issues relating to the City of Bellevue, please contact Marie Jensen by phone at 425-452-2064 or email MJensen@bellevuewa.gov.