Steel pole foundation work on NE 200th Street East of 6th Avenue
Starting as early as August 12th Sound Transit will reduce part of NE 200th St East of 6th Avenue NE to one inside lane as part of the Lynnwood Link Extension early work construction. Sound Transit and Seattle City Light will be working to set the new steel poles and raise utility lines in order to provide clearance for the guideway construction. There will be flaggers to keep traffic moving.
- “No parking” signs will be placed on both sides of the streets before construction.
- Orange construction barrels will be placed around the construction work zone and will remain in place during non-working hours.
- One lane will remain open during working hours.(see working hour map).
- Two lanes will be open during non-working hours.
- Flaggers and spotters will be on site to direct traffic during working hours.
- As early as August 12th, work will remain for approximately one week.
- Work hours are generally from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday, but could extend if needed.
- Work zone is located between Northeast 200th Street East of 6th Avenue (see map).