Utility work on Northeast 155th Street
Beginning February 28th to March 2nd Sound Transit will be working on Northeast 155th east of Interstate-5 underpass. This work is part of Sound Transit’s Lynnwood Link Extension Project to construct the guideway. Expect no access as Northeast 155th Street will be closed off to all vehicles including no local access. For live updates make sure to call Sound Transit’s traffic hotline: 206-612-6209.
- This is a major closure and no vehicles will have access to NE 155th.
- There will be no local access. Please plan accordingly.
- Crews will be working on Northeast 155th Street to install utility lines.
- There will be full lane closures for Phase 7 work.
- Pedestrian and bicycle access will remain open.
- Roads will remain closed 24-hours from February 28th to March 2nd.
- Work will require full lane closures of NE 155th. Sound Transit suggest using signed detour routes to avoid heavy traffic. (see map)
- Sound Transit has coordinated with King County Metro, Shoreline School District, Shoreline Fire Department, and City of Shoreline to minimize construction impacts.
- Traffic updates will be provided for the day through Sound Transit’s traffic hotline
- Phase 7 of the work will be scheduled from February 28th to March 2nd.
- Work hours begin at 7:00 am and will continue for 24-hours Thursday to Monday morning.
- Work zone is located on Northeast 155th east of the I-5 underpass.
For the live traffic updates
Contact traffic update hotline: 206-612-6209