Major construction can be disruptive to neighborhood businesses and residents. Sound Transit is committed to being a good neighbor during construction projects. We update the community with any changes to work site or schedule as well as to temporary closure or redirection of roads, parking, and any other public facilities. Subscribe to project updates.
Contractors follow standard requirements when working in your neighborhood. They will:
- Maintain a safe and secure worksite.
- Keep the site and the immediately surrounding area clean.
- Maintain access to nearby homes and businesses.
- Minimize noise and lighting impacts.
- Minimize parking impacts from construction equipment and employee vehicles.