The I-405 BRT Elected Leadership Group is made up of elected officials who represent communities along the route as well as members of the Sound Transit Board. This group reviews and discusses project information and public input and strives for consensus in making recommendations to the Sound Transit Board.
The Elected Leadership Group will:
- Consider the needs of the I-405 BRT corridor within the context of the regional transit system.
- Work with project staff to understand and evaluate project refinements and tradeoffs.
- Represent the communities they serve and share community priorities and local context.
- Seek to form consensus on group recommendations.
- Project corridor representatives:
- Davina Duerr, Deputy Mayor, City of Bothell
- Jay Arnold, Deputy Mayor, City of Kirkland
- John Chelminiak, Mayor, City of Bellevue
- Randy Corman, Councilmember, City of Renton
* Awaiting appointment.
- Sound Transit Board representatives:
- Claudia Balducci, King County Councilmember
- Kent Keel, Mayor, City of University Place
- John Marchione, Mayor, City of Redmond
- Roger Millar, Secretary of Transportation, WSDOT
- Dave Upthegrove, King County Councilmember