Your safety is important
Getting around construction zones can be a challenge. Sound Transit does its best to work with contractors to make sure such zones are well marked and signage is clear.
Whether you're a pedestrian, cyclist or driver - please be aware.
- Obey all signs and signals
- Travel at a safe speed
- Watch for construction trucks
- Pedestrians and cyclists must sometimes share the sidewalk
- Use crosswalks
New train service
Making safe choices could save your life. Remember:
- Tracks and trains can share streets with vehicles, cyclists and pedestrians
- Trains are fast, frequent and quiet
- Trains can run on any track in any direction at any time and can't stop quickly
Whether you ride a new train or you walk, shop, live or work near a station - be alert.
- Obey all signs, signals and warning lights
- Always look both ways
- Stay off tracks
- Cross at designated crosswalks
- Drivers, make left turns only on green signal arrow
Sound Transit Police help provide a safe environment by monitoring car, bicycle and pedestrian traffic around stations.