236th St SW off-ramp right turn lane closure
As early as Monday, Oct. 19, Sound Transit's contractor will begin work to install utilities for the Lynnwood Link Extension trackway. The work area is located along the curb near the sidewalk on the south side of 236th Street Southwest. The contractor has obtained a Temporary Noise Variance to complete the work.
Installation of utilities for the trackway.
Monday, Oct. 19, through Friday, Oct. 23, from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- 236th Street Southwest right turn lane from the I-5 northbound off-ramp (see map). Access to 236th Street Southwest will remain open.
- Southeast sidewalk along 236th Street Southwest (see map).
- Small equipment and dump trucks will be used during this work.
- Plan ahead, leave early and allow extra time to reach your destination.
- Due to inclement weather or unforeseen issues, dates and times are subject to change.