Additional night lane closures on I-405 in downtown Bellevue on Monday, April 15th
Overnight drivers should be aware of upcoming closures on I-405 in downtown Bellevue. Due to weather conditions, additional lane and ramp closures will be necessary to complete concrete pours over I-405 on the night of Monday, April 15th.
Concrete pours on elevated guideway structures
Monday, April 15th, 9 p.m. – 5 a.m.
I-405 between Northeast 10th Street to Main Street
- The northbound I-405 HOV lane and one left lane (10 p.m. – 5 a.m.) from Northeast 10th Street to Main Street will be closed.
- The northbound I-405 off-ramp and the southbound on-ramp to and from Northeast 6th Street (9 p.m. – 5 a.m.) will be closed while work is occurring.
- Please follow the direction of flaggers and signed detours to safely access your destination.
- Please plan ahead, leave early and allow extra time to reach your destination.
- Due to inclement weather or unforeseen issues, dates and times are subject to change.
Outreach Specialist: firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-689-4798
After-hours construction hotline: 888-298-2395