In this alert: Roadway closures on 136th Pl NE
Nighttime closures of 136th Pl NE extended through March 16.
Crews will continue nightly closures on 136th Pl NE through the morning of Friday, March 16. During these nighttime closures, contractor crews will conduct excavation activities on the east side of road.
What to expect:
- 136th Pl NE will be open to traffic during daytime hours.
- ‘Local access only’ maintained to businesses on 136th Pl NE during nighttime hours, approximately 8 p.m. – 6 a.m.
- Nighttime access will still be available to businesses with evening hours or those that receive deliveries, however
- Traffic will not be allowed when construction activities cross the roadway.
- All traffic control plans have been reviewed and approved by the City of Bellevue.
- Crews will maintain a safe and secure work zone.
- Construction schedule is subject to change.