Bellevue Way SE reduced to one lane and ramps to I-90 closed
Sound Transit’s contractor plans to close three lanes of Bellevue Way SE from Saturday, June 10 at 7 a.m. through 9 p.m. on Sunday, June 11th.
During the closure, Bellevue Way SE will be reduced to one northbound lane and access to I-90 will be prohibited. The eastbound I-90 ramp to Bellevue Way SE will also be closed. Westbound I-90 to northbound Bellevue Way SE will be maintained.
- Northbound vehicles will travel in a temporary lane on the west side of Bellevue Way SE
- Detour to I-90 and I-405 via 112th AVE SE and SE 8th.
- Access to Sweyolocken Boat Launch will only be available from westbound I-90 to northbound Bellevue Way SE.
- Vehicle access and parking at the Winters House and Blueberry Farm will not be available during the closure.
- Local access will be maintained to all residential driveways along Bellevue Way SE.
- Bus stops on Bellevue Way SE, south of the Wye at 112th Ave SE will be closed and riders will need to use alternate stops located on Bellevue Way SE, north of the Wye.
- The sidewalk on Bellevue Way SE in this area will also close; people biking and walking should seek alternate routes.
- Emergency access will be maintained
During the closure, Sound Transit’s contractor will begin work to relocate utilities for PSE and Century Link.
This is the first in a series of weekend closures. We anticipate a repeat of this closure in the coming weeks, but details of upcoming closures may vary. Weekly updates will provide details of upcoming closures.