Bellevue Way Southeast utility relocation project
Sound Transit is sending subscribers of the South Bellevue East Link Extension Newsletter this project update on behalf of Puget Sound Energy/Potelco. Puget Sound Energy and its crews are working on electrical systems in the South Bellevue area in conjunction with Sound Transit on the East Link Extension project.
We are committed to completing our work safely and efficiently, and our crews will do their best to reduce impacts to nearby neighbors. However, there may be some noise and temporary traffic disruptions in the project area. Additionally, some customers may experience a brief, planned power outage as a result of this work. Please see below for project details.
Who: Electric crews from PSE and Potelco
What: Relocating the existing above-ground electrical infrastructure along with related electrical equipment
Where: Bellevue Way Southeast from 112th Avenue Southeast (across from the Park & Ride) north to 112th Avenue Southeast (please see map for route details)
- Preparation work will occur in the intersection of Bellevue Way SE and 112th Ave SE prior to work along Bellevue Way
When: Beginning the week of January 8 and lasting approximately to mid-February
- Preparation work is scheduled for Saturday, January 6 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Work schedule is weather dependent
What you can expect
- Reduced northbound travel lane intermittently
- There will likely be noise from trucks and heavy machinery
- Traffic control signs and flaggers will guide vehicles through the work zone
- Some customers may experience a brief, planned power outage. All impacted customers will be notified of any planned outages in advance
We are proud to serve in your community and thank you for your patience during this project. If you have any questions regarding PSE's work, please contact us at the phone number or email below and reference job number 111017546-E320.
Josh Grenner, Project Manager
Bob Parker, Senior Project Manager
1-888-404-8773 | email@example.com