BelRed construction kickoff open house
Construction of the East Link light rail project is getting underway in BelRed. Join us at an open house on June 13, 2017 to learn more about light rail construction activities between 124th Avenue Northeast and Northeast 20th Street in Bellevue. The open house is an opportunity to view display boards and meet members of the project team that will build this portion of the East Link project.
Please join us to learn more about:
- East Link and the Bel-Red/130th Station.
- Early construction work, including utility relocation and demolition.
- Maintenance of traffic, specifically on 136th Place Northeast and Northeast Spring Boulevard.
- Construction timeline and activities.
- How to stay informed during construction.
When: 5-7 p.m., Tuesday, June 13, 2017
Where: Highland Community Center, Bellevue
14224 Bel-Red Rd
Bellevue, WA 98007