BelRed update: Tree and understory removal along NE Spring Blvd and 136th Pl NE to begin as early as June 19
Beginning as early as Monday, June 19, tree removal activities will get underway in the temporary construction easements on private property along Northeast Spring Boulevard and 136th Place Northeast. Crews will occupy temporary construction easements on private property procured for construction along the right-of-way to remove trees and understory vegetation that are located where the light rail route, roadway or utility infrastructure will exist in order to build the project.
What to expect:
- Crews will occupy temporary construction easements procured on private property along Northeast Spring Boulevard and 136th Place Northeast to help ensure a safe work zone.
- Temporary single lane closures with traffic control will be in place to help ensure a safe work zone as crews work along the roadway.
- Business access will be maintained.
- Tree removal is anticipated to last approximately three days as crews work from west to east along Northeast Spring Boulevard and south to north along 136th Place Northeast.
- Typical work hours in the City of Bellevue are 7 a.m. – 6 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. on Saturdays.
Review past alerts for more information about tree preservation and restoration in the BelRed area.