BelRed update: Utility pole and duct bank installation work begins soon
As early as Monday, June 26, Puget Sound Energy will begin installing more than 30 temporary and permanent utility poles along NE Spring Blvd and 136th Pl NE and on 130th Ave NE. Temporary construction easements on private property will need to remain clear during this work.
Concurrently, Sound Transit’s crews will be working along NE Spring Blvd and 136th Pl NE to install duct banks associated with power service that will eventually exist beneath the roadway.
Utility pole and duct bank installation work activities are anticipated to last through summer 2017.
What to expect:
- Crews will occupy temporary construction easements on private property along NE Spring Blvd and 136th Pl NE.
- Utility pole and duct bank installation work is anticipated to last through the summer 2017.
- Business access will be maintained.
- Typical work hours in the City of Bellevue are from 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. on Saturdays.
- Utility pole installation and duct bank work may require temporary, intermittent single-lane closures.
- All traffic control plans are reviewed and approved by the City of Bellevue.