Cancelled: 60th Ave West closed for night work
*Work has been cancelled until further notice.
As early as Monday, November 30, Sound Transit’s contractor will continue to deliver and set girders along 60th Ave W for the Lynnwood Link Extension trackway. Girders are typically set from the WSDOT right-of-way where possible, but due to site restrictions, some of the girders will be set from 60th Ave W at night. This work will be performed over a two week period. The contractor has obtained a Temporary Noise Variance to complete the work.
Road closure for crane placement to erect bridge girders (the cross section that goes from column to column to form the trackway).
Monday, November 30 through, Thursday, December 10, 9:00 p.m. – 5:00 a.m. Monday through Thursday.
60th Ave W near Mountlake Terrace Interim City Hall. Work will continue north along I-5 Southbound (see map).
- Deliveries along 60th Ave W may be affected
- Large cranes, delivery trucks and aerial lifts will be used during this work.
- Noise blankets will be used where needed to minimize noise.
- Plan ahead, leave early and allow extra time to reach your destination.
- Due to inclement weather or unforeseen issues, dates and times are subject to change.