Construction alert: Night full closure on 116th Avenue Northeast as early as Dec. 13th
Beginning on the night of Thursday, Dec. 13th, crews will fully close 116th Avenue Northeast between Northeast 8th Street and Northeast 4th Street adjacent to Lincoln Center & Cadillac of Bellevue to concrete pour the base slab of the elevated light rail structure.
Concrete pour for the elevated light rail structure's base
Thursday, Dec. 13th, 9 p.m. – 6 a.m.
116th Avenue Northeast between Northeast 8th Street and Northeast 4th Street adjacent to Lincoln Center & Cadillac of Bellevue
- Sidewalks will be closed along the east side of 116th Avenue Northeast adjacent to the work area. All other sidewalks will be maintained at work sites while work is occurring.
- Access to Hotel 116 will remain open.
- Types of equipment are flatbed trucks, aeral lifts, small generators, light plants, cranes, and saws.
- Please follow the direction of flaggers and signed detours to saftely access your destination.
- Please plan ahead, leave early and allow extra time to reach your destination.
- Due to inclement weather or unforeseen issues, dates and times are subject to change.
Outreach Specialist: email@example.com or 206-689-4798
After-hours construction hotline: 888-298-2395