Deck and wall work on Northeast 155th Street near the fire station
As early as December 21st, Sound Transit will be working on NE 155th St. of Interstate-5 underpass. This work is part of Sound Transit’s Lynnwood Link Extension Project to construct the guideway. Expect no access on the south side of NE 155th St. The crews will be working on deck work for the guideway and wall work on the south side of Northeast 155th Street.
- The overpass will remain open and will not be impacted.
- This is a lane closure with alternating lanes for vehicles on NE 155th Street.
- Sidewalk and bike lane will close on the south side of NE 155th Street.
- There will be a flagger to direct pedestrian and bicyclist.
- Sound Transit has coordinated with King County Metro, Shoreline School District, Shoreline Fire Department, and City of Shoreline to minimize construction impacts.
- As early as December 21st until December 22nd.
- Work hours begin at 9:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
Work zone is located on Northeast 155th east of the I-5 underpass between 1st Ave and 2nd Ave (see map).