I-405 weeknight closures in downtown Bellevue on Monday, September 9th
Overnight drivers should be aware of upcoming lane and ramp closures on I-405 in downtown Bellevue. In preparation for East Link light rail, Sound Transit’s contractor crews will be painting in Bellevue starting the night of Monday, September 9th.
Painting the East Link light rail bridge above Interstate 405
Monday, September 9th, 8 p.m. – 5 a.m.
I-405 between Northeast 10th Street to Main Street
Monday, September 9th
- Sound Transit’s contractor crews will close one right lane on northbound I-405 (8 p.m. – 5 a.m.) from Northeast 10th Street to Northeast 4th Street.
- The Northeast 4th Street to northbound I-405 on-ramp (10 p.m. to 5 a.m.) will be closed.
- The Northeast 8th Street (Exit 13B) off-ramp via northbound I-405 (10 p.m. to 5 a.m.) will also be closed while work is occurring.
- Please follow the direction of flaggers and signed detours to safely access your destination.
- Please plan ahead, leave early and allow extra time to reach your destination.
- Due to inclement weather or unforeseen issues, dates and times are subject to change.